Home     Ceremony     Hotels     Visa     History     Committee     Merchandise     Statistic     Information     Massage 



Foreigners, which are not in the possession of a Schengen visa can get a visa from the German embassy. To apply a visa you need a personal invitation from us.

Please send us a list of all travellers.

We need the list for the personal invitation.

Send it to championscup@uwr24.de

The list must include :

Name, First name, Gender, Passport number, Date of birth.
also the club name

(Excel preferred)








Didgeridoos from Berlin


Referees Equipment, Cameras


14/12/17  updated